Like in most cases, I tried to find new technology solutions, new materials in the Callaway Rogue Pro Black Irons. At this moment, I have got the feeling that the new Callaway Rogue Pro Black Irons are built with all the same technologies as the standard Callaway Rogue Pro.
Let’s see the details!
Callaway Rogue Pro Black Irons – Features
- Combines 360 Face Cup technology (you can find it also in Callaway Epic Irons) with Variable Face Thickness (VFT)
- Tungsten Weighting allows us to position the Center of Gravity in each of the long irons with extraordinary precision,
promoting optimum launch and control at each individual loft. The tungsten, twice as heavy as steel.
- Urethane microspheres –> Urethane can be used to dampen vibration to improve
sound and feel, but it can also greatly reduce the face’s ability to flex, lowering COR and ball speed.
- Limited edition True Temper XP 105 shaft, black medallion, and Lamkin Z5 grip.
- Rogue Pro Performance Package – Caters to better players with a compact head, thin topline, thin sole, shallow cavity and minimal offset to
increase workability, trajectory control and impact feedback.
- All-back look.
Other important information:
- Product Availability Date: June 8th, 2018.
- Custom Option Only (on callwaygolf.com), available in two set offerings: 5-PW, 4-AW
- Pricing: 5-PW: $825, 4-AW: $1,099