Based on the 4th generation of Rotex Face Technology, Cleveland Golf is launching its new Cleveland RTX-4 wedges in North America on Sept. 14, 2018. Their key promise is to provide ultimate short game control.
The new Cleveland RTX-4 wedges will generate more spin through the sharpest Tour Zip Grooves, most aggressive face milling, and more precise laser milling.
Cleveland RTX 4 wedge features a more compact blade shape, with less offset and a smaller overall profile to provide that classic blade design that tour players prefer. Additionally, RTX 4 offers four new sole grinds, including an all-new XLOW grind, to provide the versatility to execute the most challenging greenside shots.
Key innovations inside Cleveland RTX 4 wedges are:
- Rotex Face Technology: The 4th generation Rotex Face features Cleveland’s sharpest grooves and most aggressive face milling pattern.
- Tour-Developed Sole Grinds: Four sole grinds, deliver enough versatility to execute every short game shot imaginable.
- Progressive Feel Balancing Technology: Next-generation Feel Balancing Technology is optimized by loft for even more short game control.
- Tour-Authentic Components: RTX 4 comes standard with the #1 wedge shaft (True Temper Tour Issue S400) and #1 wedge grip (Golf Pride Tour Velvet) on the PGA Tour.
- Tour Shaping: Tour-driven compact shaping uses less offset to provide more workability and confidence at address.
Cleveland’s RTX 4 wedges are offered in a variety of different degrees and grinds:
- The FULL Sole grind is offered in 56 through 60 degrees,
- the ●●MID Sole grind is offered in 46 through 60 degrees,
- the ●LOW Sole grind is offered in 56 through 64 degrees,
- and the XLOW Sole grind is offered in 58 and 60-degree lofts.
The wedges are available in three different finishes, (Tour Satin, Black Satin, and Tour Raw) and left and right-handed options. Cleveland’s RTX 4 wedges are priced at $139.99 MAP.
Cleveland’s RTX 4 will launch in North America on Sept. 14, 2018.