Check out below!
Titleist calls these irons as “utility irons” because the new U•500 and U•510 models produce more distance than a standard iron and less spin than a hybrid.
Titleist U-Series utility irons combine forged L-face technology with extreme amounts of high-density tungsten.
Titleist U•500 utility irons:
- Strategic High-Density Tungsten Weighting (98 grams on average vs CNCPT by Titleist CP-01 irons: Averaging more than 100g per head )
- Titleist’s thinnest, ForgedSUP-10 L-Face Insert maximizes ball speed for more distance.
- Player’s shape provides shot-shaping confidence at address.
- Loft Options: 2I (17º), 3I (20º), 4I (23º).
Titleist U•510 utility irons:
- Strategic High-Density Tungsten Weighting (95 grams on average) produces a low and deep CG for maximum launch with shot-stopping control, and a high MOI for stability and forgiveness.
- A Forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert maximizes ball speed for more distance.
- The Larger, more forgiving blade features a wide sole that promotes easy launch from the tee or turf.
- Loft Options: 1I (16º), 2I (18º), 3I (20º), 4I (22º)
The stock setups for U-Series U•500 and U•510 models feature a graphite HZRDUS Smoke Black 90 (mid-low launch, low spin) shaft at +0.25”.
Every stock hybrid and iron shaft (steel and graphite) in the Titleist matrix – including the shafts soon to be offered on the new Titleist TS hybrids and T-Series irons – is also available for custom order at no upcharge, offering players a multitude of options to dial in their performance.
Availability & Prices: Titleist U-Series utility irons
Titleist U-Series U•500 and U510 utility irons will be available worldwide on Aug. 30, 2019, at Titleist authorized golf shops.
Price: MAP $250.
Beginning Aug. 8, golfers can experience the launch and speed of U-Series utilities by attending a Titleist Fitting and Trial event (including Titleist Thursdays) being held at hundreds of locations nationwide.